LIVE VIDEO OF MY WORK IMMEDIATELY AFTER PROCEDURE! ENJOY :)
The ALL NEW "Natural" Brow Tattooing method! Hairline Strokes and a 3D Feathering effect gives a softer, more natural approach to permanent makeup. Microblading is a relatively new, manual method. It is considered to be semi-permanent, as compared to the traditional hairstroke technique. It is done using a very fine blade to deposit pigments into the epidermis. Because we’re impacting color closer to the surface, the strokes appear crisp and very fine. This method is ideal for anyone wanting to enhance the look of their eyebrows. The results are natural looking, hair-like strokes, regardless of the amount of hair present. People suffering from alopecia, or any other condition that causes hair loss benefit greatly from Microblading, as well as people who simply aren't happy with their eyebrows. The pigments used in this method have been formulated to match your original eyebrow color, and if the eyebrows are still present, blend perfectly into them. The results are a natural, flawless, fuller looking brow. Initially, the brows appear darker, but fade significantly over a two week period. It is sometimes recommended to have a touch up done, as it is very difficult to predict how well the skin will retain the pigment. The results can last anywhere from 10 to 16 months, depending on different factors affecting the procedure and how well client cares for the treated area. However, a touch up once a year is recommended to retain the shape and saturation of pigment.
NO Blood thinning medications or waxing/threading 2- 4 days prior
Caffeine can increase pain sensitivity
Allow 2 to 2 1/2 hours for your appointment time
Allow recommended time of 60-90 days between procedures like
botox, chemical peels, microneedling etc. (Microblading before such procedures suggested)
DO NOT plan a vacation 2 weeks post procedure
NO small children or large groups
- What is Microblading? A deposit of permanent pigmentation using a small (blade) hand tool to scratch just beneath the surface of the skin creating tiny hairline strokes simulating those of natural eyebrow hair giving a more natural full look to brows. We can still achieve fullness simply by creating a heavier coverage of hairlines in areas lacking hair growth.
- How long does the Procedure take? The total Procedure time is approximately 2 hours. This allows time for paper work to be read and signed, pre-numbing agent and Eyebrow shaping & pigment color choice. Actual Microblading time per procedure is usually around 30 minutes.
- Does it Hurt? There is some discomfort and has been compared to tiny scratches on the skin. A pre-numbing anesthetic is applied to skin prior to procedure. Immediately after first pass of brow outline, topical procedure anesthetic is applied and is quickly absorbed for a added comfort. Menstrual cycle and caffeine can increase sensitivity.
- How long does it take to heal? The skin is not considered to be completely HEALED until after 30 days of a full cycle of cellular regeneration, but your procedure areas will appear and feel healed within 5-10 days.
- What are my limitations? You cannot expose your healing skin to hot tubs, chlorinated pool, saunas, direct shower spray, tanning and long periods of time in the sun for the first week. As well as no Makeup or face cleansers on treated area. It is best to keep brows completely dry from water for at least 1 week.
- Will I need a touch up? Touch-ups vary with each person and how they retain the ink within their individual skin type. Also, after care makes a huge impact on the life of the tattoo. You cannot have a touch up until after 30 days of your initial procedure when the skin is considered to be healed. Touch ups serve the purpose of filling areas that did not retain the ink as others, to obtain a darker color or to prolong the life of the tattoo.
- Are there side effects and/or consequences? Everyone is at risk of having an allergic reaction or rash due to interaction of Ink, Anesthetics, etc. But you also risk scarring and Infection if not treated correctly and after care is not followed correctly.
- Will I get different results if I have Oily skin? Yes, Oily skin will not hold the pigment as well as someone with dry skin so you will need to have touch ups more often. Everyone is at risk for not holding pigment, Oily skin clients are at higher risk. Also. the microblading lines will blur out/expand a bit more and not stay as precise as it will on dry skin.
- Can I get Microblading over my tattooed eyebrows? Yes you can but you are not the greatest of candidates. You will definitely not achieve the natural look due to the existing pigment in the background versus flesh tone. Also, you are at the highest risk of not retaining pigment due to the existing pigment already deeply implanted into the skin. This can easily push out the microblading lines because they do not reach the same level of depth.